Bridge is a three span closed spandrel stone arch structure built
in 1873, over the channel tailrace of the Fleet Street Pumping Station,
Ottawa's original waterworks in LeBreton Flats. The bridge was designated
as a heritage structure by the City of Ottawa in 1994.
served as the architectural and heritage consultant on this project
which included inserting a new 4.5 meter wide concrete structure
and restoring the stone piers abutments and south spandrel wall.
project received the City of Ottawa Certificate of Merit for restoration.